Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nothing really matters.

Nothing really matters,you know. It doesn't matter that I make him smile and laugh everytime we see each other without even saying a word.It doesn't matter that we can talk about things that he'll never be able to talk with HER.It'doesn't matter that he's trying to steal a sneek on me evrytime SHE's not watching. Even the look in his eyes when he watches me doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that he's following me with eyes everytime I move.It doesn't matter that I can make him happy,that I can give him things that SHE'll never be able to give.It just doesn't...and you know why ? Because in the end of the day it's HER who sleeps in his bed,it's her who he cuddles with and shares his nights with.It's not me.It will never be me.No matter what I do.I'll never be good enough for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment