Thursday, January 30, 2014

I belong to you and that thing called fate.


It bugs my guts when someone says "She/he is mine" like what? Am I some kind of a furniture,a couch or the desk lamp? No,I'm mine and you're yours. It's not our destiny it's my own .I'm just sharing it with you and that's it. You have your way I have mine. Just at some point these ways are crossing. And it's in our hands whether  we are gonna turn that in something good or not,not fate or some high-level assfuck alien aka GOD. Believing that someone is destined for each other is like believing that you are wearing yellow socks with blue shoes not because you have crappy taste of style or you are colorblind but because again that high-level power ranger alien made your outfit like that... Get it straight there is some truth in fate and yeah if something is meant to happen and you're meant to meet someone you're going to do it,but are you going to marry him or kill him in a homicide is in your own hands. Meeting is one thing,sharing your life with him is something completely different. You're drawing the path,don't rely on supernatural or whatever,take things in your own hands that way you can blame only yourself for failing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment