Monday, October 14, 2013

I miss you more than I can ever put in words.

It's painful.I didn't expect that it will be easy,but I never thought that it will make me feel so much pain. Empty and tired.That's what I am. I miss you.I miss us.I miss what we had.I miss the love.I miss myself when I was with you. I miss being happy.I miss the days when I used to come after school and just sleep,cuddle and watch cartoons with you. I thought I hate that kind of life,but know I relize that I actually loved it,it felt like I'm safe,I'm home in your arms,in your bed,in your heart and head.but it's gone now.That ship sailed,right ? Every time you say these words a little piece of me dies.But I guess I deserve that,i fucked up so now I'm the fucked up one...The only thing I really need and desire now is whatching,cartoons,eating homemade pizza,playing games and cuddle in your bed. Is it so much to ask for ? I guess YES, beacuse I don't deserve to be happy again so soon.Not yet.Not now.Maybe in a year or two,or maybe when I'm gone :) V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment