Saturday, October 12, 2013

I really wish you could give me a chance to be with you again. To see that I've changed.That I'm me again.The same girl you fell so hard in  love with 2 years ago.The same girl you were crying for because you loved her so much. To hear my heart skipping a beat every time I see you,and how it's tearing apart because of the things I have done to you.I never changed,I just have been lost for a while,but I'm back and I love you. I know it's hard to trust me again after all I did to you,I can't trust myself either. I'll never forgive myself for that,never.But I love you so much,so damn much I can't even believe it.I thought it was going to be easier to let you go after all these fights in the past months,but I was wrong.That was the moment I realised that I an't live without you.I just can't,I refuse. You're everything I need. You're the only thing worth fighting for,because you're the most amazing thing i have ever had in my life.I don't know if you ever felt like that with me but there was this feeling...like you're complete,you're happy. I was seeing your smile and I was happy,I was hearing your voice and I was happy. Now it's not like that..I see your smile and it hurts,I hear your voice and ...it hurts again...more and more.And I know it's my fault,I know I did this to us,but I can't just move on when I know how much I freackin love you.It's true.I know you can't believe me after hat happened but it's damn true...maybe that is why I can't forgive myself.Because now I'm more misreable than I have ever been in my life and you know why ? Because I lost you,the only thing that have ever really mattered,don't laugh..people say that the only things that really matter are the ones that make you happy and you were that thing ...and I'm so damn sorry for everything.I wish you could give me a chance to be with you again to show you that everything bad that happened the past months was only a phase,that will past and we'll find the way to be happy and complete again.Because I feel that the thing we had,the love we felt towards each other is not something that we can throw away like that,turn our backs on. I love you and I'm sorry. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment