Friday, October 18, 2013

I don't just live,I burn.

Sore lips,burnt skin,flames in your eyes and fireworks in your heart.. All that after a moment of feeling called passion.Exactly these complex moments define us as who we are,why we are alive. You can really feel alive only when you're burning,only when you feel the marks and scars left by the fire that started few moments ago. You say love makes us feel alive,well I say that's just another illusion.Love makes you feel pain,beacuse you're never staisfided,you want more and when you don't get what you want you start feeling bad or you try changing the conditiins and you end up more dissapointed than ever. I say that Passion makes us feel alive,nothing but passion.This is why I think that for one to be truly happy must always do everything with passion,to turn the mundane into sin...to burn in the flames of life and finally turn into ash of emotions..then like fenix rise from them and start a new one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment